So, how does it work we hear you asking?
It’s easy peasy, just choose the amount of the Gift Card in the dropdown box, enter the recipients email address, your name, and a wee message to let them know you’re thinking of them. Then select the date you want it to arrive with the lucky recipient, or leave blank to send it now, and add it to your shopping basket. Then all that’s left to do is checkout!
Below you will find all of the t’s & c’s and legal stuff…. We hate reading pages and pages of legal stuff as much as you, so always try to keep it to a minimum and keep it as simple as possible.
A SCENTS OF SCOTLAND GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
- A sterling currency Gift Card can be used as full or part payment for purchases online at ascentsofscotland.co.uk.
- Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- The minimum amount of a Gift Card at A Scents Of Scotland is £10. The maximum balance limit is £250.
- No change or refund will be given when a Gift Card is redeemed but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
- The balance of an Gift Card can be checked in store or online at ascentsofscotland.co.uk.
- Gift Card expire 12 months after date of purchase, when all unused balance will be deducted.
- A Scents Of Scotland reserves the right to reject a Gift Card that is illegible or incomplete or where, in its sole discretion, it has reason to believe it is not genuine.
- Gift Card numbers/codes and PINs remain the property of A Scents Of Scotland (including all intellectual property in the source code).
- A Scents Of Scotland is not liable for any lost, stolen, damaged, undeliverable, incorrectly addressed or delayed Gift Card or any network failures. Nor is A Scents Of Scotland responsible for any Gift Card that is used by someone other than the intended recipient after delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that any message or image attached to an Gift Card will not cause offence to a recipient, or any person who the purchaser could reasonably have foreseen as potentially reading, seeing or hearing it, and that all subject matter can be legally read, seen or heard in the country or territory where the recipient can reasonably be expected to access it.
- A Scents Of Scotland will not apply any message or data rate charges for sending Gift Card or notifications. However, A Scents Of Scotland cannot be held liable for any message or data rate charges that may be applied by network operators for receiving Gift Card.
- A Scents Of Scotland reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the Gift Card service, notify of the service’s withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
- There is no right to cancel a Gift Card purchase once the Gift Card has been spent in part or in full.
- By purchasing and or using an A Scents Of Scotland Gift Card you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.